Products and Services
ValueSpecs Offers Eyeglasses and Other Eyewear Care Products
for Residents in Margate, Coconut Creek, Coral Springs & Surrounding Florida Communities
For all of your corrective eyewear needs, turn to ValueSpecs, the true one-stop shop for eyeglasses in Margate, Coconut Creek, Coral Springs, and nearby South Florida communities. We have more than 30 years of experience providing vision care services, and we take pride in the personal service and quality products we offer. We can help any member of your family get the eyeglasses they need.
At ValueSpecs, we offer a number of different eyewear products, including:
- Single vision glasses – If you need corrective eyewear just to see far away or up close, we offer quick turn-around time to completion for this type of corrective lens. We also offer specially designed single vision lenses for children and athletes.
- Bifocals and Progressives – If you need help reading and seeing far away, we offer traditional “with line” bifocals and the technologically advanced “no line” progressive multifocal lenses.
- Sunglasses – We can make sunglasses with full UV protection for non-prescription, prescription, and sports glasses. We also offer polarized lenses for sunglasses, which minimize glare and increase eye comfort in the sun. Sunglass lenses come in many colors, including brown, grey, and green.
- Transitions® lenses – These lenses are clear indoors and then darken when exposed to UV rays outside in the sun. They work with most prescriptions and frames.
- Anti reflective coating – This coating helps reduce glare from florescent lighting, headlights, flash cameras, and computer screens. It is a great product to have for driving at night or in wet conditions. We carry lenses treated with anti reflective coating from trusted brands such as Crizal®.
- Contact lenses – We can order most brands and styles of contact lenses, including color contacts, with a valid contact lens prescription.
If you don’t already have a prescription for your eyewear needs, we offer the convenience of a licensed independent optometrist right in our store, so you can make an appointment to get an eye exam and your eyeglasses in the same location.
In addition to making new eyeglasses, we can make minor repairs to your existing glasses. We can replace broken or missing nose pads, replace lost screws, tighten loose parts, and make adjustments for ill-fitting or bent frames.
See the difference we can make for you with the products and services we offer to residents in Margate, Coconut Creek, Coral Springs, and nearby cities in South Florida. At ValueSpecs, we are happy to serve you.
What Our Clients Say.
I LOVE being able to see properly at last after years of bad vision from "network" optometrists who take no pride in their service. You can't go wrong at Value Specs. I highly recommend. Even told my daughter to go for her next exam and SPECS😊😊, Pat KramerPatricia Kramer4/19/2019
Jay’s personalized service was worth more than 5 stars.Ralph C Leonard6/01/2019
Very good service. Thorough eye exam by a friendly doctor. Good prices. They'll be sure your glasses are correct and fit well and that you're happy with your purchase.Ron Klein4/29/2019
The shop is quaint but a staple here in Margate. Jay and the crew have been the go-to guys for glasses. Last visit I got two new pairs, Shellie is honest and trendy about what looks good on you and what’s popular. Jay worked with me on the price plus got the glasses ready in no time at all. Definitely recommend this shopEric Gonzalez2/27/2019
Great prices, excellent service! I've gotten several pairs from here and every time it's a great experience. They're always friendly and super helpful. There's nothing worse than walking into a place and being treated like you don't belong, I've never gotten that here, can't say the same for the big name places. If I could give 10 stars I would!Jonathan Torres6/20/2019
I have been coming here for years and I wouldn't want to change them for anyone else. They are super professional, super affordable, and their customer service is awesome. I came in and found my perfect pair of glasses. This place is a gem.Cristina Ospina3/07/2019
I was referred by one of my sister's. Today was my 1st visit and can't express enough how welcoming, professional and friendly the Owner (Jay) and his staff were. The comprehensive eye test (with a funny sense of humor) was impressive. As you know getting your vision tested can be a little intimidating. The friendly nature of Dr. Smith made it very comfortable to sit thru. Enjoyed it so much that I am definitely coming back with my children to have them checked as well. Will definitely refer Jay, Dr. Smith and their staff to my family and friends.Seylis Kaloyios6/19/2019
A friend brought me here because I was looking for affordable, quality glasses. Not disappointed. The people here are friendly and informative too!Christina Moore1/25/2019
The people there are wonderful & helpful. $189 for 2 pairs & they ready by the third day. Perfect! Anytime you need adjustment they do no questions asked. ExcellentMugsy4/13/2019